Saturday, June 1, 2013

Geeky Jesus, What Does That Mean?

Alright, before all of the haters begin to read my blog and say "is this guy calling himself Jesus?" The answer is a resounding NO!  A geek by my own definition is someone that gets excited about something to the point that their world revolves around it.  You can "geek out" to sports, video games, movies, TV or anything, even Jesus! 

What I intend for this blog is to be about anything I geek out about, and then try to present a spiritual "twist" to that.  When I listen to music, play a video game or watch something on TV I am unable to do so without seeing it through "Christian eyes".  I believe that you can always learn something about life, love or many of the other staples or pursuits, whether good or bad.

So this collection of thoughts or rambling is just that, my thoughts and my ramblings.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment